Published Date:

"I Read Russian"

I Read Russian

The SPbU Publishing House has released the study guide on reading, prepared especially for trainees of the additional educational program in the field of Russian as a foreign language (level B.1, module 1) and developed by leading professors of St Petersburg University.

The book by G.S. Yudina "I Read Russian" contains the assignments providing training for practicing different types of reading, based on the texts about the life in modern-day Russia.

This is the first study guide in the series prepared in accordance with the educational program of the training module "Russian as a Foreign Language. В1", developed at SPbU.

The study guides include pre-text, post-text, and home assignments, the glossary (with translation into English and Chinese), and keys.

They were checked for compliance with the level of RFL proficiency in the Laboratory of Innovative Means in Russian Language Teaching of the State Institute of the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute and tested at the lessons of Russian as a foreign language at SPbU.