Council of Additional Educational Programs
in the Field of Russian as a Foreign Language
The Council of the educational program is a new expert body for external evaluation of the quality of education, created to increase the education efficiency, control the quality of program implementation, and formulate a development strategy. The powers of the Council include the presentation of the requirements for the content and program implementation, examination of educational and methodological documentation, proposals for entrance examinations, as well as recommendations for improving and promoting the educational program.
The Council meeting is a platform for the open exchange of views between teachers of the educational program and employers. The objective view of the invited professionals allows us to improve the educational process, adapt educational programs in accordance with the modern requirements of the labor market and prepare high-class, sought-after specialists. The Council of Additional Educational Programs in the Field of RFL includes leading foreign and Russian scientists and employers’ representatives, who propose the format of entrance and final tests, formulating the requirements for the teaching staff and the set of teaching subjects.
The Council includes
○ Erich Pointner, Candidate of Philological Sciences, General Secretary of the Austrian Association of the teachers of Russian and literature, Laureate of the Pushkin contest
○ Irena Mikulaco, Doctor of Letters, President of the Croatian Association of the teachers of Russian and literature, Supervisor of the Center of the Russian Language and Culture "Pushkin Institute", Head of Department of Foreign Languages of the Faculty of Philosophy at Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Croatia
○ Olga Dmitrievna Burenina, Russian literary critic, linguist, cultural scientist, Doctor of Letters (2005), research professor of the Institute of Slavic Studies at Zurich University
○ Sergey Svyatoslavovich Volkov, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Assistant Professor, Head of Department "The Dictionary of M.V. Lomonosov's Language" of the Institute for Linguistic Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences
○ Tatyana Igorevna Aleksieva, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of the Russian Language at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
○ Alexander Leonardovich Arefyev, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Deputy Director of the Center for Sociological Research of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
○ Rafael Guzman Tirado, Professor at the University of Granada
○ Natalya Bairovna Tsyrendashieva, Head of the Department for the Development and Support of the Russian Language of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States Affairs, Compatriots Living Abroad, and International Humanitarian Cooperation
○ Leonid Viktorovich Moskovkin, coordinator of the Council of Additional Educational Programs in the Field of Russian as a Foreign Language, Chair Professor of the Department of Russian as a Foreign Language and Its Teaching Methods of SPbU
○ Yulia Gennadievna Kashapova, secretary, teaching and learning specialist
The Council of the educational program in the course of its activities determines the strategy for the development of the educational program, and also formulates recommendations on a wide range of issues, including admission to the program, ensuring the quality of education, conducting the state final certification.