The Dialogue on the Language of Modern Literature
April 27th, 2022
The event organizers are the Department of Russian as a Foreign Language and the Methods of Its Teaching, and the Center of Additional Educational Programs in the Field of Russian as a Foreign Language of St Petersburg University.
The following issues are expected to be discussed
○ Modern Russian Literature: Search for Value Orientations
○ The Language of a Literary Text in the Modern Era
○ The Problem of Speech Culture Formation, Based on the Text of Modern Literature
○ Genre and Narrative-Thematic Directions of Modern Literature
○ Literature Development Prospects in the XXI Century
○ Texts of Modern Literature as a Material for Teaching a Language and Speech
○ Russian Literature Overseas: The Peculiarities of Perception by Foreign Readers
Russian literary historian, critic, writer, and translator; specialist in the Russian literature of the XIX – the beginning of the XX century; Doctor of Letters, Professor of the Department of the History of Russian Literature at St. Petersburg University.
Writer, publisher, and executive secretary of the All-Russian National Bestseller Literary Prize.
The purpose of the event — is the discussion on the questions relating to the study of Russian literature and analysis of the language of modern literature, as well as teaching modern literature in institutions of secondary and higher education. In addition, the purpose of the Round Table is the discussion on the problems of the analysis and interpretation of ideas of modern Russian literature abroad.
We would like to invite academics, professors, and students of higher education institutions, teachers, Government officials, public persons, cultural figures, and writers to take part in the Round Table meeting.
On the questions about registration, participation in the event, and the program